Join us for a Brexit and business Q&A seminar and buffet, with a panel of immigration and employment law experts looking at immigration and employment in a post-Brexit future (more details below).
Please download and share the event flyer here.
Registration and refreshments begin at 6pm
Welcome & Panel Q&A begins at 6.40pm
To get in touch with questions or EU queries, email email@example.com or call 0117 916 7722, or find us on Twitter here.
This event will be an opportunity for employers / business owners to ask questions and share concerns such as:
- changes in right to work checks and how to stay plugged-in to updates to guidance
- best practice to avoid discriminatory behaviour / actions
- potential barriers to employing workers across borders & changes to European business travel
- how to support EU employees with the new ‘settled status’ scheme
- rights around asking employees to re-locate, in the event of a planned business move
- learning more about laws that may affect patterns of migration / immigration